Friday, March 28, 2008

Diaper Change Anyone?

Tralee does not like diaper changes. It just takes up too much of her precious time. so, when that all-too-familiar stench is in the air and you ask her, "Do you need a change?" she TAKES OFF!! Sometimes all you need to do is go get a diaper, Tralee sees what is about to happen and OFF SHE GOES!!! It's pretty cute. Usually as soon as you catch her, and the diaper change takes place, she cries, wiggles, squirms, and does just about anything to get away. It's quite the process, especially if she pooped.

This morning's diaper change process was no different. I asked her if she needed a change (which she obviously did) and she kept running away. I decided to catch it on film. This was the third time I asked Tralee if she made a stinky. I don't know if you'll be able to hear it, but as she runs away she does a weird growling sound. It's as if she's annoyed and letting me know it!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

That's pretty darn funny!