Monday, April 19, 2010

Signs of Spring

Spring has come to Idaho. For starters, the weather has been gorgeous. The trees in our neighborhood are blossoming, and perhaps the most exciting tell-tale sign of spring is. . . .
Griffin and Adelaide's eggs have hatched.


We thought there was just one egg, but we were wrong. There were four! Four lovely baby birdies!

Spring has sprung!

Update: The babies now have names. I told Jim he could name two, and I could name two. Their names are: Turd Bucket, LaDouche, Addison, and Harper (I'll let you guess who came up with which names. . . it'll take a stretch of your imagination, I'm sure.)

3 comments:

Necha said...

Awww! I am glad for an update on my favorite birds! Do the babies have names?

Audie said...

Awesome names. How fun to have little baby birds around!! We have hornets making a nest by our deck. It's not quite the same.

Necha said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!
Well I am glad they have names. And I am glad I am not Jim's kid. Let me guess-you named the human kids on your own??