Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MIA

I've been MIA on the blog as of late.  Here's the rundown as to why:


  • Jim has been having back issues again.  He walks around like a 90-year-old man, and I'm usually the one running around getting him things since it takes him 13 minutes just to stand up.
  • The kids have been sick.  First Tralee and now Hunter has started with the same symptoms.  Ick.  I've been chief nose-wiper, temperature taker, and kiss-it-better-er around here.
  • I have had food poisoning the last two days (curse you gas station food!!!!  Why did I do that to myself?) It's hard to take care of my three favorite people when I feel yucktastic.


So, to sum it up, we're a sad broken down group of people right now.  I'm sure I'll get back to Blogland as soon as our health improves.  Until then, have a great day!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

ok, lady! all three issues could be solved with essential oils! back pain? check! sick kids? check! food poisoning? check!! let me know if you want to try something, and don't give that old guy any sympathy!