Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Few Photos from Cleveland

Thursday June 3rd, 2010
We played with bubbles and squirt guns outside.
Not sure what Tralee's doing or why, but I LOVE this picture of her. Funny little bug.




Sunday June 6th, 2010
Went to Church. Had to wait for Grandpa to get done with a meeting, so we played outside and took pictures. The picture below is Tralee hiding. We were playing hide and seek. She's brilliant!


Could you not eat these two right up? Seriously.
He is just too darn cute.
I like this picture of Grammy Char-Char and Hunter moseying on back to the car.


Monday June 7th, 2010
We hung out. Tralee had spaghetti for lunch. She calls it hetti. We had it on our first Friday night here, and that's all she wants to eat now. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. All I hear is, "Mommy. I want hetti." Sometimes she wants it with sauce, and sometimes without.

We've also played at parks almost everyday. We even got to one right when it started raining. That didn't stop us. We played in the rain. Here are some photos from one of our visits.



More photos to come. I've decided to try and keep up with my blog while here, otherwise I'll have over a month of pictures to document when I get home, and that would be crazy.

Over and out.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Just when i think your kids can't get any cuter, they do!! I LOVE that pic with all those noodles stuffed in Tralee's mouth. She's hilarious. Glad you're having such a good time with your fam!!

Necha said...

How fun! It looks like a blast! (But I bet you miss Jim...I would miss my hubby.) And the pic of Tralee hiding...I couldn't stop laughing! She is too cute!

Cammi said...

The hiding pic, AWESOME.. the close up pic you said you like kinda reminded me of Sue and Dan's Katie for a minute and the mouthful of noodles was hilarious too.. PLus Hunter is a little cutey.. Glad you are having a good time!