Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back in Business

The kids and I are back from our California vacation. Jim has another few days of work there until he comes home. Here's a snapshot (a sneak peak if you will) to show just how fantastic our time was together. We went to a different beach almost everyday. We explored. We played. We waded. We shopped. We ate. We swam. We snuggled. We hiked. We built sandcastles. We slept in (as much as you can with kids). We had adventures. We loved every minute of our time together.
I have around 300 pictures to go through and decide which ones are blog-worthy, so hang in there (mostly speaking to you Mom and Nana, I know you've been anxiously awaiting another blog post). I'll get them up as soon as I can, and fill you in on our fantastic little get away. I'm still on vacation in my head. Getting back into the groove of regular everyday life is not going to be easy after 10 days of bliss.

1 comment:

Audie said...

I'm so jealous you got to go and I didn't!!!