Thursday, March 19, 2009

Slacker

I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately. There were things I could have blogged about, but choose not to. Why? We've been a little on the busy side with out-of-town visitors, church callings, being huge and pregnant, errands, work, doctor's appointments, watching people's kids, you get the picture. When I do finally sit down at the computer I just don't feel like taking the time to download pictures and write out a post. Hopefully I'll get back on track. I can't promise I'll stay on track once we welcome the new baby into our home. Then we'll REALLY be busy doing all things new-baby and attempting to keep Tralee's routine in tact. So, don't worry about no new posts. I'll do my best to keep you all informed. Until I get bitten by the blogging bug again, enjoy these pictures. We took them a few weeks ago.

Tralee's a little climber, and we often ask ourselves how she managed to climb up on something. A few weeks ago I wandered into our bathroom and found Tralee sitting in the sink. She was "feeding" kitty some soap, and enjoying her own reflection. It was pretty cute. Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Audie said...

Haha...what a cutie. I love the first photo!

Joni said...

What a funny girl!! P.S. I just realized that we have the same background! :)

Boom said...

She still has her angel wings! Such innocence! She is irresistible!

Jim said...

Stopped in to see Todd today.

He sends his regards.

dad

Necha said...

Could she get any cuter!!!