Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Grandma Trishy From Tralee

Dear Grandma,

I've been thinking that you've probably had a nice stay Up There visiting with loved ones, filled with light and happiness, and feeling pretty good. Here's the thing, my memories from Up There are fading everyday, and I could really use someone to fill me in on the news from whence I came. I know you're probably in a different division of Heaven than from where I came. I was in Outgoing and I'm pretty sure you've been visiting with the folks in Incoming, but either way you've been closer to my Heavenly Home than anyone else I know down here. So, I was wondering if you might be able to come back soon and remind me what it's like in the Heavens. I know it's difficult to leave and say your goodbyes to everyone Up There, but there's still quite a few folks that are anxiously awaiting your safe arrival back to the earthly realm. I know it's important for your body to rest and all, but if you could come back to us sooner rather than later I would really appreciate it.

I thought a song might help you wake up faster. My mom likes to sing to me when I wake up, so I thought I'd give it a shot too. I can't really sing yet, so I'm just going to post a song I first heard on a very important and informative show. It REALLY got me movin' so I thought it might do the same for you.

Here goes nothin'.



Love you Grandma Trishy and for goodness sakes, wake up!!

Waiting Patiently (well, trying to),

Tralee Marie Jacobs

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

what a sweet letter and I love the song. wake up already!!

Michelle Burk said...

I think the wake up song worked!! She opened her eyes this weekend. It must all be because of you, Tralee. Thanks!