Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Printables

I've been having a lot of fun making printables lately.  Can you tell?  I guess it's just an easy and inexpensive way to decorate, so why not?  Jim's Aunt asked me to make her a few Christmas printables to give out as gifts.  What a great idea!!  Seriously, print one of these bad boys out (or any fun ones you come across online), put it in an inexpensive frame (hello dollar store), and walla!  Instant cute affordable presents!!  I made these to fit an 8x10 frame, but you can also crop them down to fit smaller frames.  I think 5x7 will work well.  I'm not sure about other sizes.


I couldn't decide between snowflakes or no snowflakes for the two printables below.  I'm still not sure.




Just one more:

For more free Christmas printables click here.

12 comments:

Boom said...

I like the snowflakes!

sara said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing these. I love the Elf one with the snowflakes, too.

Anonymous said...

How do you print them in a 8 by 10 size

Leslie said...

Thanks for commenting! I had a lot of fun making these. I'm not sure the "right" way to print them out as an 8X10, but I can tell you what I do. I save the image to my computer (right click and save for PC and drag to a folder or your desktop on a Mac), upload the picture to my image software (Picassa, Photoshop, Iphotos, etc) and then print it off as an 8x10. Most programs give you a size option. You can also send the image to be printed at a photo printing place (Costco, Walgreens, etc.) Hope that helps. If anyone else has a better way, please share!

BlueCat said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

The Sparkly Fairy said...

These are brilliant - thanks!

Laura Bray said...

These make the season bright! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing your talents!
Sally

Hannah S said...

Lovely printables. Can I ask how you created them, which program? I like your blog look...haven't actually been here in a while, used to google reader. I love your profile pic.

ksutton said...

So adorable!! Thanks!!

Ami Allison said...

I LOVE THESE!! I found them on Myra's pinterest board!! OH and the snowflakes! Definitely the snowflakes! :)

SOS Booster said...

virtual Christmas party are not only a great way to celebrate while staying safe but are also perfect for remote teams who might normally miss out on office parties completely. The Most Engaging Virtual Entertainment Platform organizing Online Christmas party events for Corporates.