Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She Really is Her Daddy's Daughter

People have been telling me how much Tralee looks like her Daddy lately. I can see it. However, it wasn't until yesterday that I realized how much she REALLY is like Jim. If anyone knows Jim, they know he's an avid sports fan, and basketball is at the top of his favorite sports to play and watch list. I think golf and basketball are tied for number 1. Anyways, when we were driving home from the park yesterday I turned around and saw Tralee sleeping on her basketball. I pulled over to snap a picture and watched as her head bobbed around in tiredness -- the whole time keeping a tight grip on her basketball. I thought to myself, "If that's not Jim's child, I don't know what is!"


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Too cute! She really is like her daddy.