Monday, August 20, 2012

August Brunch

Jim, the kids, and I flew to Milwaukee, Wisconsin last week to visit my family there.  The day after we flew in, my Nana planned to have her "Christmas Brunch" in August to celebrate the entire family gathering together.  I was able to see some family I haven't seen in a while.  It was very nice!  As always, Nana's meal was delish!  I'll let the pictures do the talking.

All the food.  Num num.
Hunty was hungry and ready to eat!
My cousin Brian pouring the bubbly 
Jimmy poured the "Mormon bubbly"
Nana thanking us all for coming.  She was so happy to finally get all of her family together!
She's pretty amazing for an almost 90-year-old!



The kiddie table
The feast is on!
My folks!
After brunch the little ones went out on Nana's deck to blow bubbles




I love this pic of my favorite lil' cutiepie!
When brunch was over, we drove back to my brother's house and Jim went frog/tadpole hunting with our nephew, Brady
Hunty tagged along

We found a baseball in the ditch!
Sunday family bike ride - just like the old days!
Our family bike ride to the old  homestead.  Many memories were made there! 
After a good meal, a nice walk, and fun bike ride, it was time to kick up our feet!

1 comment:

Boom said...

Great pics!

Happy Days!

Love Mom