Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This Could Be Fun

Memory Game!
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment (or a few) on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

4 comments:

Richie said...

I remember all of your journal writing and poetry while sitting in your dorm room. I am not a scholar of the written word by any means, so I always admired your ability to put emotion and experience into writing. I also remember your fun and positive outlook on life...you are contagious!

Boom said...

I remember reading the poetry you wrote back in high school and how impressed I was with your mind. The way you write word pictures is absolutely beautiful! I hope to someday read more of your creations now that you are a wife and mother. That is a talent you should continue. Remember"The Four Season's Picture"?
I loved that! Love Mom

MattJulieGavin said...

I totally remember when you came to my room dressed all sorts of crazy too! i loved it! in fact i have a picture of it. :) makes me laugh all the time. i remember going to a hocky game with you down in ogden (jim came to, but i think that's when he and abby were dating). the football games were always fun. i remember you ALWAYS making me laugh and cheering me up during those hard days!!! thanks leslie! you're awesome!

The Bradley Family said...

I keep on forgetting to leave you a memory becasue I was out of town. But I do have to say that when Jim propossed to you was one of my funnest memories of you. It was just so cute and so romantic. You were always so happy and I always wished I had a least half of your energy!