Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playin' Catch Up

I had a few random photos from the last few weeks that didn't really fit into any other post, so I just threw them all on this one.

My little girl is so stinken' cute!



Just smiling for the camera.



Tralee's been into stuffies lately. Kitty is her most favorite. Then she really likes this purple bear. The other night we were snuggling on the couch watching American Idol, and Kitty and Bear were each comfortably tucked under Tralee's arms. Tralee was about to fall asleep. It was so cute I made Jim get the camera and snap this photo.

I caught Tralee today on her bed sticking four different stuffies down the space between her bed and the wall. She wasn't content until each animal's head was just barley peaking out from the crack. Tralee was supposed to be napping, but instead she was arranging her animals. Later on, she emerged from her room carrying all four stuffies. So, naturally, I took a picture.

And just so you know, she never did take that nap, much to her mother's dismay!



A few weeks ago I took this picturs of Tralee (and Elmo) helping her daddy paint the bathroom.


This was the one picture I took while Ross and Judy were in town. It was from the ice skating/sledding adventures on Lake Lowell. Believe it or not, Lake Lowell is completley thawed now. Crazy!

That's about all for now.

1 comment:

Joni said...

I love that picture of Tralee with all those stuffies!! Awesome.