Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tralee's Pretty Princess Pajamas

I bought Tralee some pretty princess PJs a few weeks ago. They're for a 4T, but I couldn't resist pulling them out of storage and trying them on her. They came with a magic wand and everything! I think they look precious, and decided to do a quick fairy princess photo shoot before bedtime. I'm pretty sure this is one of the scenarios where the parent had WAY more fun than the child! Also, please excuse the dinner that is still attached to Tralee's face. I must have missed a spot. Apparently I need another lesson on how to wash my child's face. Oh well, the pictures still turned out pretty darn cute!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Oh that's really cute! Who can resist getting pj's like those?!

Necha said...

You make such cute babies! I think it's time for another one!

MattJulieGavin said...

Leslie! what a little photographer you are! super cute pics! and seriously creative! she is adorable! i'm kind of wishing i had jammies like those!