Thursday, June 19, 2008

Specials

**You may not want to read this if you've never read the Uglies series, and want to one day**

I just finished reading the third book in the Uglies trilogy yesterday. I was disappointed in Specials and was up late pondering it. I could have thought of a great number of ways I would have liked it to end better than it did. I appreciate the way it ended, and I understand why it ended the way it did. BUT STILL!! Maybe I'm too much of a romantic or too much of a "pretty-head" but I wanted Tally to at least get rid of her pointy teeth and fingernails, and be with Zane! Or at least have one final scene with Zane to tell him she's sorry and she loves him and is no longer repulsed by him. . . then he could have died. It just kind of sucked. I like happy endings, and this one was a little ambiguous for me. Oh well.

I'm still going to read Extras, it came in the mail from Amazon the other day. I love Amazon, I've been buying used books for $1 and used DVDs for $2 on there. Shipping is usually more than the item, so that kind of sucks, but it still beats paying full price!

No comments: