Monday, January 5, 2009

So Sad

Our computer is kaputt! I'm using a friend's right now to type this. Anyway, until we figure out a way to get ours fixed, I won't be posting anytime soon. I just wanted to let everyone know we're alive and well. I really don't know what I'm going to do without a computer, it's very frustrating not to have one. I'm quite sad about it, but what can you do? If anyone knows a computer genious that wants to fix our computer, without charging us $300 - $500 to do it, let us know. Oh. . .and they should live in the Boise area too. Okay, I'm done. Sniff sniff. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Matt Kearl said...

You know Jim has a long lost half brother in St.George that fixes computers all the time. If you could get it here, I would do it in a heart beat for you guys.
--Matt

Joey Clements said...

I can ask my husband to look at it- I'm not sure what he charges but I can ask him when he gets home.