1. A talented husband who can build things like this:
Jim designed and built all of the cabinets below. . . just to show a few of them.
I like the cabinet color in this one. Very cool. Jim also did the shelf above the fireplace. We have one like it as well, only ours is red.They say a house doesn't start feeling complete until the cabinets are in. That's my hubby's job. Making the home complete with his beautiful cabinet work. He's so talented! He does it all, designs the cabinets, builds them, stains and paints them, and installs them. It's all a labor of love. He loves what he does, and I'm grateful for that. I can't wait for him to design and build cabinets in our dream home someday. He's already built the cabinets in the home we're in, and they're awesome. I'm so lucky to have such a talented guy around!
2. Getting all the laundry done. . . FINALLY!
3. Hunter's chubbiness. The kid is a little chunk and I LOVE it.
4. Tralee's excitement about playing with other kids at the park. She needs to play with friends more often. I'm afraid I can get rather boring for her.
5. The fall. I love autumn. It's my favorite season. In fact, when I was younger I wished my named was Autumn. I love the scenery, the smells, the crispness in the air, the colors, sitting inside sipping on hot cocoa while the wind is blowing. It's all so lovely.