Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.20.09 Thank you very much

1. Memories from when we were just married. We had our tiny little apartment, we were busy with work and school, but life was GREAT! It's true you know, you really will miss "those" days.

2. The way that Hunter just goes for it when he rolls from tummy to back. He's so committed to the roll. He tilts his head back, and the weight of his head propels his whole body over.

3. How excited Tralee gets to see other children. She loves to play with kids SO much, and is eager to make friends. I really need to find a play group or something for her.

4. Dreams of the future. My future is such a happy, comfortable, pleasant place. I hope you can all come and visit me there in 5 to 10 years.

5. My Friends DVDs. I love that show. It never gets old. I started watching one of my Friends dvds last night when the kids were asleep, and Jim was watching sports on the other tv. It was a nice way to unwind at the end of the day.

3 comments:

Joni said...

I love watching friends too!! I only have one season, but i still love it.

Audie said...

I haven't watched FRIENDS in forever!!! We need to have a date and watch every episode!

Boom said...

Here's to Happy Times!

Love Mom