Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School Printables


Who loves school supply shopping?  I DO! I DO! I DO! (said while frantically waving my arm around.)  I've loved it since I was a little girl, and now that I have a little girl to go school supply shopping with, I love it still.  There's something about brand new markers, crayons, glue sticks, and a pencil case to store it all in that makes me happy.  My mom never let me use my new supplies, or wear my back-to-school clothes until school actually started.  The anticipation of using and wearing my new gear was almost too much to take.  Now I watch Tralee with the same anticipation and it makes me giggle.  Getting ready for school is kind of exciting, and since we're all sorts of excited over here, I made a few "Back to School" themed printables today.  Since I'm nice, I thought I'd share them on the blog with whoever would like to print them.  They're jpeg images, so all you'll have to do is drag and drop the image for Mac users OR right click and save the image for PC users.  Then print it/them out, trim to size, and pop them in a frame for some instant cute back-to-school decor.  It might help take the edge off while you wait to rip into that new 64-pack of Crayola crayons. . . oops, haha, I mean, wait for your child to rip into them.

All of the sizes are labeled below the picture, they're mostly 8x10s, but I also did a few 5x7s.  If there's a size you would like that's not shown, shoot me a comment and I'll add it to this post.

Have fun with all your back-to-school preparations! 

8x10
The READ, WRITE, IMAGINE printables would look cute on their own, or in a grouping.  See below:


8x10

8x10

8x10


5x7

5x7

5x7

Enjoy!

Would you like to see some more FREE pintables?  Just hit the button that says "Free Printables" on my side bar and it will take you to a list of free printables I've created. 

No comments: