Monday, April 9, 2012

Stop It

During the Sunday session of the April 2012 LDS General Conference Jim and I kept sneaking glances at each other during President Uchtdorf's talk.  The glances seemed to say, "Are you listening?"  This talk was one of those that seemed to speak to us individually.  After conference, Jim and I were talking, and he suggested, "You should do one of your print thingies of the 'Stop it' quote so we can hang it up and remember to, 'Stop it' when problems arise".   I thought it was a good idea, so I whipped up this print.  I think it's going in our kitchen or dining area, that way we'll see it everyday.  It's such simple advice: STOP IT!  Stop the judging, hating, gossiping, and overall bad behavior.  Just stop!  I love it!  So simple yet so true!  


If you want one too, it's up at my Etsy shop.  



No comments: