Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tralee's Letter to Santa 2011


Thursday, December 15, 2011
Dear Santa,
I love you very much.  I wish I worked at your workshop.  And I can help you bring toys.  And I wish I could see your reindeer.  I wish Santa was my dad, and even my own dad at home so they could be twins.  And even they can have a great Merry Christmas.  I love you to get some princesses, and please give me a toy! I
What kind of animal do you like Santa?  You’re so sweet when you bring presents.  I want to be good.  And Merry Christmas to all!  I wish you were a great Santa, and you are!  Santa is a great great great man!  And even Christmas I will blow you a kiss.
Santa, I want a toy doggy that looks like Brady’s and even a rainbow Barbie House that has rainbows.  I do want toy pretend foods.  And you’re the greatest greatest GREATEST Santa in the world!
Love,
Tralee

No comments: