Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tralee's First Dance Recital

Today was Tralee's first dance recital.  All the little girls tap danced to Brenda Lee's, "I'm Gonna Lasso Santa Claus."  They were all adorable.  Tralee cracked me up.  She stole the show, that's for sure!  But. . . perhaps her show stealing techniques were not in the way you would think.  Tralee started off standing in the wrong place, then forgot to put on her hat.  Part way into the dance Tralee stood front-and-center and while the rest of the girls were doing the choreographed tap moves, my sweet Stinks was in her own little world.  She finished the dance strong!  I giggled through the whole thing thinking, "Of course she's doing her own thing!  What else would I expect from my against-the-grain girl!"  I love my little tapper!  She dances to her own tune, and that's why she's a star in my book.






Here's the video.  Right around 2:07 Tralee enters her own little world.  She comes back to Earth at 2:28.  I love her!



In other news:  Christmas is getting closer!!!  Are you as excited as I am?

1 comment:

Boom said...

Just watched it for the second time. Loved it! She is one of a kind!

Love Mom