Thursday, December 2, 2010

And. . . We're back!

We're back from our St. George/Las Vegas vacation. I took my camera, but forgot the card-thingy (memory card) at home. Whoops! So, not a whole lot of pictures to document our trip. However, we did get some on our phones, and we DID take our camcorder (is that what they're called now-a-days?). Sooner or later I'll get an awesome video up here for all to see. Until I get the super-awesome video done, here's another video of us on our way up to St. George. My favorite parts are when Tralee sings something about a time-machine (I didn't even know she knew what a time machine was), and when she says, "I don't want to take a picture, cause I'm a kitty cat." Enjoy:


As for the rest of our trip, we did the typical Thanksgiving-y things on our visit:

- Ate lots of yummy food
- Visited with family and friends (Adrienne and her girls, some friends of Jim and Adrienne's from Canada, John, Cassi, and their two -soon to be three - little ones, and Sue, Dan, and their million kiddos -- really just five, but after three kids I tend to loose track).
- Shopped (I showed Adrienne the joys of coupon shopping)
-Got my hair and toe-nails done
- Golfed
- Swam
- Ate some more
- Sewed
- Ate
- Cooked
- Shopped again
- Ate
- Watched movies
- Relaxed
- Played Wii
-Played with our cute nieces and nephews
- I think I forgot to mention that we ate
- Figured out that my android phone can be used like a kindle, and LOVED it! I read some "books" while I was vacationing. Cool beans!
- We also ate

All and all, it was a good trip. Poor lil' Hunty got sick the last few nights of our visit. He was puking all over and it made me sad. I don't like it when my kids are sick. Why can't they just be healthy all the time? I know why -- something about opposition in all things and it builds up their immune systems -- but still!!! I don't EVER want my kids to suffer in the least, and it really sucks when they do. Mostly they're happy healthy little munchkins, and I'm THANKFUL for that. So very very thankful for the cute little beings I must teach, protect, and nurture. I'm thankful that I get to be their mom. How lucky am I? Like, the luckiest person EVER!!

I'm also lucky that I get to hug my strong, handsome, virile, manly-man of a hubbster whenever I so choose. Really, it's a treat because he's so very comfortable to snuggle. I know I've mentioned that tid-bit of info before, but seriously, Jim it the MOST COMFORTABLE person to fall asleep on. Jim's like the sealy posterpedic/temper-pedic/sleep number/high falootin-ist of people to catch a few zzz's on. In fact, I think I might just go give it a go. I'm tired. The kids are asleep in bed, and Jim is watching a little boobtube downstairs. I might just go join him, and maybe fall asleep right there in his arms. Try not to be jealous. Really, don't be, cause he'll probably fart right when I start to dose off. It's the price I pay for marrying a manly-man.

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Boom said...

You really CRACK me up! I love you!

Mom