Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Snow

We woke up this morning to falling snow. Tralee was super excited! She immediately wanted her coat on, so we all bundled up and headed outside. After we were sufficiently chilled we came back inside, unwrapped ourselves, and made some hot chocolate. Unfortunately, the snow didn't last long. By the time our breakfast was in our bellies the snow stopped falling. Later in the day Tralee looked out the window and wondered, "Where did winter go?" We told her winter went away but it will come back soon. In fact, we're sure of it!


1 comment:

Necha said...

I'm not one of those people who brags about "Oh ya well we got more snow than you." But I just laughed because I read the title of this post and then when I saw the pics I was confused because all I saw was green grass. lol. It took me a minute to see the skiff. :D We got a few storms last week that left a couple feet, and then we got 1 1/2 feet last night. We're drowning in the stuff.

PS, Joseph is coming home on Thursday, you guys should come stay with us and go to the homecoming!!! (Say Yes!) We're serious. Josh and I were talking about how fun it would be to see you, and maybe you could come for the homecoming. I'll FB you about it.