Saturday, September 4, 2010

Second and Third Portland Adventure

On Saturday the kids and I visited the Portland Temple. They had fun at the fountain and walking around the grounds. Tralee saw a prince and princess walking around (a couple that just got married) -- that was pretty exciting. But mostly, she wanted to play near the fountain. If I would have let her, she would have dove right in. Luckily, she was satisfied with dipping her feet in.

Saturday evening Jim got off work earlier so we went on a family adventure to Oaks Amusement Park. It's just a fun little carnival and we all had a bum-load of fun.





Tralee started getting sleepy on the carousal so. . .
. . . Jim livened things up a bit.
What a dorkus-porkus! Get it? Porkus? He's on a pig.

We're just getting started on the adventures here people. I know, I'm I blowing you all away with our wild and crazy adventures. I mean, to the point where you're so absolutely blown away there are no words. That's gotta be why no comments are left. You're all typeless. Get it? Instead of speechless. . .cause you type out comments you don't say them. Unless! You actually do SAY your comments out loud to your computer screen instead of type them out in the comment section of this here blog. Oh man! I can just see you giggling at that cute picture of my kids and saying, "Oh my goodness! What a cute picture of your kids!" Well, that's just silly! I can't hear you when you do that, but thanks for thinking my kids are cute.

Onto adventure number four. . .

2 comments:

Joni said...

Glad you guys are having such a good time. Wish i was there to play with you!

Boom said...

How come Jim never lets you ride with the kids and takes pictures of you riding the rides? He's such a BIG KID!

Love you lots,
Mom