Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sick People

Jim and Tralee have both had cold/flu symptoms this week. It's been miserable. I hate having a sick child. I feel so helpless. The good news is, Tralee is acting a little better today. Hopefully we're over the worst of it. Jim seems a little better too.


Anyway, since all we've been doing is blowing noses, taking temperatures, rubbing vicks vapor rub on, and drinking fluids there's nothing fun to post. So instead I'll post a few pictures I've been playing around with.

Enjoy!

This is a collage of Jim and John as kids and as adults.


This is a baby picture of me, and a baby picture of Tralee. Since people keep saying we look so much alike, I thought I'd put our pictures together, just to see. What do you think?

Ok, off to give another dose of Infant's Tylenol. . . .














No comments: