Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Photo Plop

Oh, you know, just another iphone photo plop.  These pictures don't really go in any category.  They're just random pics from our days leading up to Christmas.

We played the snowman dice game.  It was on pinterest, and was pretty fun. . . the first two times.  After about the sixth round, this mama got a little sick of it.

Hunter at story time at the library.  He was REALLY trying hard to find the hidden fruits and veggies.

Tralee's school picture.  Isn't she adorable?

Just a random picture of the kids and me watching a movie.  I was very content with my life in this moment.

Hunter's Angry Bird. . . and eggs.

Hunter selfie

A big chair and a little boy

One of my favorite things is Tralee's tongue sticking out when she concentrates.  I LOVE it!

Photo Plop done!

No comments: