Friday, February 8, 2013

Things Heard

Today Hunter asked me if the warthog saw its shadow or not.  I told him I wasn't sure, but since it snowed last night I'm pretty sure there's more winter ahead for us. . . warthog or not.

Today Tralee ask me if there is going to be a full moon tonight.  I told her we would have to look it up and check.  When I asked why she wanted to know, her response was, "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not, but I want to make sure I'm not a werewolf, and I thought I would know for sure if there's a full moon and I do or don't change into, ya know a -- wa-ooooooo --werewolf."

And finally, I found an old video of Tralee writing a letter to Santa from a few years ago.  It melted my little heart to watch it.  It was also fun to hear the way Tralee talked back then.  I kinda miss her speech impediments!




Kids are fun.  I highly recommend them for good laughs.

No comments: