Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cleveland: June 10th, 2010

Thursday June 10th the kids and I wanted to go swimming. We were informed that the pool was closed for maintenance, so we improvised. Grammy Char Char has a big water barrel cut in half. We filled both halves with water and splashed around for a bit. Not as great as taking a dip in a nice pool, but still fun and satisfying.




Picture of Hunter taken from underwater



Mommy and babies tootsies in the water

I mostly wanted a picture of Hunter's belly.


After "swimming" Tralee requested a picnic. I cut up some fruit, cheese and crackers, and prepared some blue corn chips and hummus. We drank water out of some of Grammy Char Char's fancy pink goblets.

Even though our plans for swimming were ruined, we still had a pretty great afternoon.

2 comments:

Audie said...

What fun pictures!! It looks like you are having a blast. I want a vacation for a month!!!

Amberly said...

oooh, hummus! I need to get me some of that. great picnic food, and it looks so pretty there!