Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few things

It seems we have a nudist in our midst. Tralee has been removing several items of clothing (diaper included) and running around bare-bummed. It's cute until she stops and decides to "relieve" herself. I'm not a fan of the clean-up duty. We're working on keeping the diaper on.

Tralee also discovered a pair of bright pink shoes in my closet. They're her new favorite accessory. Or. . . if she's running around as described above her ONLY accessory. I was laying in bed with my eyes closed (trying to get a little rest before #2 arrives) when I heard clickity-clunk clickity-clunk clickity-clunk chiming down the hallway. I got up to investigate and saw Tralee walking around in my bright pink shoes. The other day I also noticed Kitty laying on a chair with her two back paws placed in the pink shoes. I walked around the house and noticed that one of Tralee's bears was also sporting some of my flip-flops. Heaven forbid her stuffies go bare foot. Yet, it's fine if Tralee runs around in nothing at all.

I've decided that not very much makes sense when you're dealing with a two-year-old, but it's sure fun to see what they come up with next.

6 comments:

amy said...

lol!! my kids never took to the naked thing...hopefully it's not something they'll go through later either! :)

Boom said...

I would love to get into her head sometime. She is really something!

The Kelly Variety said...

I fove that story and relate. . . to my kids being naked with heels!

The Hansen's said...

There just must be something free and great about running around Naked. Sounds like she's got good taste in footwear already though, go pink heels!

MattJulieGavin said...

that's awesome. gavin had a thing for my red high heels. at least your baby is a girl & trying on your heels. :) thankgoodness he is past it. how cute they are though & how hilarious too.

Necha said...

It must be close to potty training time! When they can take it all off they are usually about there!! Fun for you! And 12 days to go til baby #2 gets here!!! That was fast! I am very excited for you!!