Monday, May 12, 2008

The Case of the Missing Chocolate

When I came downstairs this morning I noticed there was a chocolate sitting on one of our end tables. The thought occurred to me that this chocolate would be really easy for Tralee to reach, but I did nothing about it. After eating breakfast, I was cleaning up the kitchen and noticed how quiet Tralee was being. When I went to check on her the first thing I noticed was the chocolate was gone. Then I saw her hands -- covered in chocolate. Her face, shirt, pants, and even her socks had chocolate on it. Needless to say, we had to change her outfit, but not before I captured the picture below. I like this photo, because she has an "I'm all hopped up on a chocolate buzz" look in her eyes. Also, check out her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She really does look she's on a bit of a chocolate fix.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: