Friday, November 16, 2007

Bumps and Bruises


Now that Tralee is standing and trying to walk, she's falling down A LOT! I can't possibly catch her every time she falls, so when I miss she usually ends up with a bump, scratch, or bruise. She currently has a bump on her forehead, a scratch on her nose and cheek, and a bruise on her leg. Every time I take her out I'm worried someone is going to call child protective services. Not really, but it's amazing how beat up a baby learning to walk can get. If you zoom in on this pictures, you'll be able to see her bump and scratch.



Nothing too eventful has really happened this week, which is why I haven't written. Jim and I went bowling to practice and a little old bowling lady came and coached me for like 20 minutes! It was GREAT! I think after all my life of bowling wrong, I might have actually found my groove. We'll see how bowling league night goes.

I went to Enrichment on Tuesday night. That was fun, Jim watched Tralee so I could be child-free for an hour or so. It was nice.

That's really all. Lately we've been playing music and dancing with Tralee. I captured a cute father-daughter dance a few nights ago:

Last night I tried capturing Tralee making her new noise. I don't know how to describe it, but if we blow raspberries, or make a similar sound, she'll try to copy it her own little cute way. I only got her doing it at the end of the video, but I think you get the gist of it.

2 comments:

Richie said...

Thanks for the videos, Tralee is so cute! It's so fun to see these little ones growing and learning - fast.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

That was CUTE!