Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tongue Clicker


I tried to post this last night, but our computer was being weird. Anywho, a few weeks ago Jim's youngest sister Cammi came to visit us. (Cammi's in the middle of this picture, Jim's on the left, and John's on the right) To amuse Tralee Cammi would click her tongue. Tralee was intrigued by the tongue clicking, and taught herself how to do it. She does it a funny little way that I caught on film. Usually when you click your tongue, Tralee will copy you, it's very cute!



Yesterday I went to K mart to try and find some cheap summer clothes in Tralee's size, because we're leaving for Florida in a few days, and I realized Tralee doesn't have any weather appropriate clothes. I found a clearance rack but none of the clothes were ringing up on clearance, even though they were ALL summer clothes. So, I pulled a Charlene (my mother) and asked for the manager of that department to see if she would give me the clearance price. She did! So I bought Tralee a few cute outfits for Disney World so she won't have to wear winter clothes. The total for all the outfits came to $18 -- I love a good deal! Tralee's in size 12 already! 12 is actually a little big for her, but some of her 9 month clothes don't fit her too well. She's growing like a weed, and she's as busy as a bee! One thing's for sure, she's as cute as a bug's ear!

Nothing else interesting happened yesterday. Tralee and I ran errands, I payed some bills, did laundry, and played with my daughter. I took the gate by the stairs down for a bit and Tralee climbed them three or four times. She would have kept climbing, but I didn't want to climb them behind her anymore. So, we found some toys to play with and the stairs were forgotten for a bit.

I made a yummy dinner. I've been kind of lazy when it comes to cooking. Usually I try to find new and interesting recipes, but lately I haven't really been in the mood to cook. I think Jim's noticed because he's made a few comments that made me realize he's missed eating yummy food. Lately it's been tuna casserole, grilled cheese and apples, or whatever was quick and easy. So, I finally decided to make a NICE dinner. We had Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad made from scratch, Cheese Bread, and a cake for dessert. We drank fresh apple cider that was made at a local orchard. That was my favorite part! I LOVE apple cider!

That's it!

No comments: